Monday, June 29, 2009

Tiger Scroll

My roommate's parents work for the State Department in Bejing. I asked them if they wouldn't mind picking up a "Tiger Scroll" for me. Having seen Kungfu Panda several times, I was quite certian that the scroll would provide me with magical Kungfu Powers. I mean, like the Panda I'm lazy, enjoy cookies, and think I know Kung Fu (Also similar to Keanu Reeves . . . He also knows Kung Fu.)

To date, however, I'm afraid to report that the scroll is not working as designed. My martial arts prowess has not improved significantly. Of course, I can't help but wonder if it isn't because it was painted by a guy who makes twelve cents an hour and eats dirt to survive.

I guess what I'm really saying is that I do not, in fact, know Kung Fu.

No comments:

Post a Comment