Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ikea is Swedish for Brainwash

The Swedes are evil. 100 % pure, 200 proof, complete and total evil.

All I wanted was a picture frame. And they manipulated me, confused me, possibly tortured me. I don't know how, but they've brain washed me to believing that I needed stuff -- A lot of stuff.

I walked in with a purpose. I needed one $10 item. A frame.

I bought 4 frames in two sizes. Three small accent lights. A floor lamp. A clock. A Rolling Pin. A Knife Sharpener. Glass Canisters. Some weird cable organizer thing, and a bunch of crap that I can't even identify at this point. What do I need glass canisters for? I'm a man. My flour came in a bag, it will stay in a bag. And that goes double for the sugar.

It's like a freaking pottery barn catalog exploded in here.

Then again, they provide a lot of convenient solutions for modern living. Bah! They've even infiltrated my blog!

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go get a new gun to undo all the unmanliness left over from the "textiles" showrooms.

Freaking Swedes.

No comments:

Post a Comment