Monday, June 22, 2009

Score Bars

Does anyone else think that the Score Bars, the delicious toffee and chocolate candy bar, are ironically named? I mean, I just ate two of them, and I'm pretty sure that isn't going to help me score with anything, except maybe a hip-hop po-potamus.

Update: It turns out that one of the delicious candy bars was actually a Heath Bar; however, I have concern since I don't even know what a "Heath" is. For that that matter I don't even know what part of speech "Heath" is supposed to be -- is that an adjective, noun, verb or one of the less liked parts of speech? (That's right, I'm talking about you, gerund.)

In any case I feel less mislead by the Heath Bar people since I've never tried to "Heath" with anyone, so far as I know, and I feel more likely to attract a girl named Heath if I keep eating that much candy before bed. And that's what I really want in my candy. Truth about what I'll get after eating it.

Update 2: In a twist of fate, and after substantial additional and through Heath vs. Score Bar research, it turns out that I like the Score Bar better, despite what they've done to me. Delicious, ironic, despotic mistress of candy lies!

No comments:

Post a Comment