Friday, June 5, 2009

Punctual Hippies

I've got a beef with the Harri Krishna temple. Earlier this year I tried to go to the Festival of Colors at the Harri Krishna temple. It was so crowded that we had to park some distance out. I was about a mile out when I saw a giant plume of colored powder go up, right at 5:45 PM, just when they're fliers said it would happen. Now I ask you, when did all hippies at this festival become so bloody punctual that when they say they're going to to chuck a bunch of powdered colors at each other that they do it at exactly the time they prescribe? I mean really 5:45 sounds like a time you tell people to get there when you know they're going to be late and you actually mean show up around 6:00.

I'll give them another chance with Llama fest, but if they don't have Llama burgers for sale, I just don't think I'll be able to trust them anymore.

1 comment: