Monday, May 3, 2010

A letter to CitiBank

Dear CitiBank,

You keep asking me to "Go Paperless." Recently, you started trying to bribe me with a so very tempting offer to be "one of 5" to win some money by "going paperless."

As side from the fact that "going paperless" sounds scandalous and oh so fun, why would you want me to switch so badly? Oh Citibank, you must really care about the environment, that's it!

Or is it possible you don't realize that I realize what you realized about printing and mailing costs? Er, uh, I mean you'll save a bloody fortune if you don't send me paper statements.

Let's make a deal Citibank. Spit the savings with me. You probably save at least $0.40 on business class mailing and at least another $0.60 on printing costs. In essence, you're saving $12 per customer per year. Why should I give you another $12.00? Let's make a deal: You give me $6 bucks a year and I'll switch.

Deal?

Well, probably not because no one reads this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment